Sunny McNutt Saturday

(Bryon Enns) #1

Riding Area: McNutt

Date: Jan 28

Details: Darren, TuxDave & Bryon out for a rip

We got our for a Saturday ride to enjoy the sunshine. Great times.

https://youtu.be/mqD_VgP92ng

(Arthur Pappas) #2

Nice vid @KTM-Bryon! It's nice to see some footage of Darren -- I haven't seen him in years! Man, it's so weird seeing @tuxedodave on a 2-stroke.

(Clayton James William Walker) #3

He would've made that rock face if he had a 2017 300.

(Bryon Enns) #4

Or maybe a 350 kit in the old 'berg. Nice smoke show though eh! Isn't it Prez Trump that says screw the environment; I love the 2-stroke.

(Clayton James William Walker) #5

Nope. The new 300 is basically a 4stroke. I think what Prez Trump said is screw everybody.

(Arthur Pappas) #6

Are you thinking of going back to pre-mix?

(Bryon Enns) #7

I rode Darren's '17 300xcw and wow, is that thing nice. Super smooth, with no 2T vibration, and nice suspension. It felt like riding a bicycle it was so easy to move around and pick lines on the trail.

I figga '19 300 will have fuel injection too and that will be too good to say no to. I still have a lov of 2T's but hate jetting carbs. The Lectron is pretty good tho.

(David Renfrew) #8

It's always amazed me that one mans failure can be another mans glory lol.
Bryon how come none of your failures are in that? You might have just convinced me to finally figure out how to download my vids cause I've got some juicy stuff on there. Might have to get Arthur to help me though.

(Bryon Enns) #9

Vids are posted according to the "Golden Rule" or whoever has the gold makes the rules. And that bit of riding you displayed was PURE GOLD!

(Arthur Pappas) #10

Stick 'em all on an old hard drive and hand it over!

(dave sudul) #11

I'm a little disappointed someone has decided that the nice little technical root/rock section at 0 :32 to 0:34 needed to come out. Looks like were going to have a "C" trail soon

(Arthur Pappas) #12

One man's progress is another man's handicap. Change and progress are often confused.

(Bryon Enns) #13

I tell ya, the way 2017 is shaping up the "Best Of" vid will be feature length. I will get some Tuesday ride vids up later tonight.

(Arthur Pappas) #14

I noticed @franhoser is missing from all these recently posted videos. Did ya'll make him :angry: by making him wait for you on the trails?