Solo DS of Church and Chipmunk

(Bryon Enns) #1

#Riding Area: Church and Chipmunk
###Date: Sept 4
###Details:
I rode over the lower trails on Church mountain and then did some single track up the West side of Chipmunk. I tried to get ip to Mt Mercer but it was pretty steep. Turned around for a second attempt but I got a big branch into my helmet on the way down. I think I will have a black eye from Mother Nature. So then it was the super narrow and grown in Bridal Falls trail and then highway home.

Dashboard trail

On the Way Store after riding Church. Orange Crush and cheezies to get ready for Chipmunk

Bordom Hill connector bridge

Chipmunk Single Track at the top of some overgrown FSR

The start of the Mt Mercer trail

Here’s the vid of the Bridal Falls trail. It’s kinda grown in but the drop off the left side is still there. LOL.

(Bryon Enns) #2

Woulda been a fun ride with the 525/500/501 crowd even if they woulda just slowed me down eh @baysam @Stoppie @Clayx

(Clayton James William Walker) #3

Heh heh. Yah. No.

(Bryon Enns) #4

This was such an epic DS ride it will be told to your kids & your future grandkids @Clayx. Ya shoulda been on this one.

(Arthur Pappas) #5

Great pics @KTM-Bryon – thx for posting! I think I last rode some of those trails way back in September 2009 when I had my DR350 – during the Gnarly Parts Ride.

(Bryon Enns) #6

Great pics @motorambler. Too bad the smoke is thick and the trail is grown in now. That bus is full of some heavy iron. LOL.

(Bryon Enns) #7

Check out this section vid of the old FSR leading up to some sweek single track on the west side of Chipmunk.

Old FSR

Single Track BC

(Bryon Enns) #8

Here is Bordom Hill trail into the connector to Run to the Border trail. The big girl goes down in this one. duh.