Single Track BC's Big 2018 Two Day Dual Sport Ride

(Arthur Pappas) #41

You guys still doin this ride this weekend?

(Clayton James William Walker) #42

Postponed until June. Too much sno

(Bryon Enns) #43

The much anticipated recon ride is coming up tomorrow & Monday. Gonna be epic. I gotta squeeze a day in up past Lund on Saturday but this ride is really coming along now.

I am sure there will some of this but hopefully a lot of narrow single track.

(Arthur Pappas) #44

That looks like the road up to Cypress Lake, yeah?

(Bryon Enns) #45

Yup, great place to check out the bike. LOL.

I got to ride a bunch of cool trails Saturday and Monday. I will try to get some video uploaded, in fact check this out here

(Arthur Pappas) #46

Sweet – those trails are tight! You shooda let me know you were in town, I wooda come over & met you for a burger & beer.

Are those trails here in the Sechelt area, or further up/down the coast somewheres?

(Bryon Enns) #47

Next time Moto. Maybe next week.

I was planning on stopping in Sechelt for a coffee or something as the trails I rode were from the ferry to Sechelt. That creek was Clack creek between Roberts Creek and Sechelt. But then I checked the ferry schedule and there is the 3-4 hour gap in the early afternoon with no ferry outta Earls Cove so I just booted it up the road and just caught the 12:30pm.

(Arthur Pappas) #48

Yeah, that’s known as hostage by ferry to us locals.

(Bryon Enns) #49

This thing is a go! Sunday and it’s a single day trip.

(Arthur Pappas) #50

Someone check with @Karma. He’s rocking a CRF250L these days.

Oh, and give me a call if you guys have lunch planned at a pub – I might be able to get off of the rock for an hour or so, weather permitting.

(Bryon Enns) #51

What’s with the weather calling for 10mm of rain Sunday now?

(Arthur Pappas) #52

Might wanna reschedule for Saturday – weather looks much better.

(Frany) #53

They keep chainging the forecast. Yesterday sunday was a better day. Might have to bring the green jacket.

(Arthur Pappas) #54

I don’t care what the forecast says about this coming weekend, it is fricken freezing out here today. If you boys are planning to ride out this way you better dress warm.

(Arthur Pappas) #55

A lot nicer today than it was yesterday. What’s the plan?

(Arthur Pappas) #56

Looking like a not bad day out here today. Are you coming this way @KTM-Bryon?

(Bryon Enns) #57

Great to see ya MotoRambler!

(Arthur Pappas) #58

Sweet pics @KTM-Bryon! Was great to see you guys, too. Looks like some great trails to ride. I see you were tiptoeing that bridge! And the other log bridge looks like it would tighten the ol’ sphincter muscle for sure! :grin:

By the way, what’s up with no green jackets or ex presidents?

(Bryon Enns) #59

Apparently the green jacket isn’t waterproof enough and the ex-prez has been using the DS as a parts bike. I suggested he upgrade to a DT175 or something similar to that to avoid the parts bike problem.

(Bryon Enns) #60

Got a video up of one of the best trails. Wait, they were all best trails…