Single Track BC's Big 2018 Two Day Dual Sport Ride

(Clayton James William Walker) #21

Yup. Big Laguna Apri 22. Wend before.

(Clayton James William Walker) #22

Looks like a TD for the 29th. Can’t make that one either.

(Clayton James William Walker) #23

Just got off the HB to Lansdale ferry. Snow at the top of the hill in Langdale. Lots of snow on the mountain tops. Did I mention the Snow?

(Bryon Enns) #24

Hmmm, a trail day on the 29th and now snow. Sounds like a good reason to delay the ride again. NEW NEW dates. May 5-6.

(Clayton James William Walker) #25

Count me in. So long as my family doesn’t get in my way. My way.

(Bryon Enns) #26

Maybe you’re on the fence about dual sport rides? You think they are no fun? You’re probably not doing it right. Come on out May 5-6 as this will be a fun ride.

Your thinking this:

Our Rides:

(Clayton James William Walker) #27

I’m pretty sure I’m the top picture there. Straight through the heart, Bryon. Straight through the heart.

(Bryon Enns) #28

I got one application, at least that’s what I thought it was, from what musta been an old pegan. @Stoppie perhaps?

Ya, yer in bud. And there will be bacon. LOL

(Bryon Enns) #29

Found this video of a previous SSC single track ride. This is the dirt bikers on their sissy 350/450’s so we’ll be carrying a lot more speed down the straights with our 501+ engines.

(Arthur Pappas) #30

Oh man, that was intense!

(Clayton James William Walker) #31

Used to be the 501 was a tiny wimpy bike with you Bryon. Now it sounds like it hangs with the 690. Did you make a new friend with a 501?

(Bryon Enns) #32

Haha. I need more friends and those 501’s are like rabbits. One they get together look out.

(Bryon Enns) #33

Okay, this ride is gonna get delayed to a later date. Maybe June. It turns out May 5 is a huge MTB race on the sunshine coast. I don’t mind running over a few MTB’ers but I draw the line at 100+.

(Frany) #34

Send me the tracks and ill run em down!

(Frany) #35

U realize that this forum is made up of hard core racers. And in June every weekend has a race.

(Bryon Enns) #36

I was gearing the ride toward the hard core racer’s Dad; aka the 501 crowd.

(Bryon Enns) #37

Looks like June 3 or July 15. Those are island race dates or panorama if ya wanna travel that far.

So who can do which date? Or maybe this will be a June 3 AND July 15 event. That might be the way to go as we’ve canceled two dates already.

(Arthur Pappas) #38

Now that made me laugh! Wasn’t there an epic thread years ago on BMMC where one of you ‘tards said something about running down some hikers & it caused a bit of a shit storm? I can’t remember who but I think it was either @franhoser or @Clayx or hell maybe it was The Russian @Orido? Ah, those were the good ol’ days.

(Clayton James William Walker) #39

If there is a fire ban in August we could prolly still ride sunshine coast as it is in the fog zone.

Panorama is a 10 hour haul. I may skip it.

Let me think.

(Bryon Enns) #40

Haha. That was my post from years ago. We got lost on Vedder and asked some hikers for directions. I posted that the hikers seemed nice so we didn’t run them down. SHIT STORM HIT! Oh ya. Those were the days. I wish I had some of those old posts saved. The Russian Never Died was one of my favs.