KYB-Bryon is ready to ride

(Bryon Enns) #1

I'm back. KYB's are tuned up and ready for testing. Now if this snow would melt!

(David Renfrew) #2

No more excuses now lol

(Bryon Enns) #3

Ya, ready to kick some huck valve butt!

They fixed the blown seals on the floating piston. That could have been making them really progressive and stiff on the bigger hits.
And they gave me some more mid valve support and high speed compression on the shock. So no more backing off in the whoops.

(Arthur Pappas) #4

Which shop did the work for you?

(Bryon Enns) #5

Al, Tux, and I all use Suspension Werx in North Van. Keep it on the downlow but they told me that the KYB's are the hot setup. Haha.

(Arthur Pappas) #6

They must have Gandalf working in the back if they can make 4CS rideable!

(Clayton James William Walker) #7

Why do you say LOL all the time?

(David Renfrew) #8

It's for you james william lol

(Clayton James William Walker) #9

It is the way you use it its like:
LOL-I don't care
LOL-You're boring
LOL-Not interesting
LOL-I'm pretentios

(Bryon Enns) #10

Wow, did my thread get hijacked? LOL

Anyway I went down Sandman and jumped a little booter, see beginning of vid. I could tell right away the forks were night and day better and so was the rear shock. I took the lowering link back to stock height and put the fork even with the top clamp, set the sag at 105mm, and the extra support they added to the shock valving is all spot on. Super nice balance to the bike now. It just wants to rip!

(Arthur Pappas) #11

Do you think just removing the lowering link and putting the bike back to stock height accounted for some of the better suspension feel?

(Bryon Enns) #12

This is why you should only change one thing at a time. Don't know what did it, just know it's is wat better now.