KTM 2smoke FI's are coming

(Bryon Enns) #21

Opps, forgot to fill oil tank and she siezed. How noying.

(Arthur Pappas) #22

Whadya buy?

(Clayton James William Walker) #23

Tux got a husky 300. With a lectrons, rk head and some other mods. Hes getting the suspension done next week

I don't wanna 2 stroke Cuzco I'll just forget the oil tank and it will seize and be noying

(Arthur Pappas) #24

Is that a Husky with AER?

(Clayton James William Walker) #25

Xplor 48. Best suspension out of the box. I know that Cuz tux told me.

(Bryon Enns) #26

Gotta find someone with a AER setup to compare so I know which FI bike to dream about.

(Arthur Pappas) #27

I think Brian Bentley at Holeshot Racing is running an XC w/AER.

(Frany) #28

Yeah bentley said the stock setup was great. Then he gave it to too trick who butchered it. I rode it and felt like crap. He said it was better when it was stock

(Clayton James William Walker) #29

Ouchies! Jesus Cristina. I need 10 characters to post.

(David Renfrew) #30

Well I do love the xplors but there a bit dicey on downhills and hard bra king so I'm gonna give the xp1 kit by dal soggio a try. Everybody seems to rave about it.

(Arthur Pappas) #31

I don't buy it. Why would someone mess with a stock setup if it was already 'great'? That makes no sense.

(Arthur Pappas) #32

@tuxedodave the guys at Kreft seem to agree with you.

https://youtu.be/UjM2nqY8ONI

(Bryon Enns) #33

https://youtu.be/DS2xtK1u_fw

(Clayton James William Walker) #34

I heard the aer is stiff

(Arthur Pappas) #35

What's the deal with this dal soggio you speak of?

(David Renfrew) #36

Some very informative threads on ktmtalk about it. You'll get all your answers there.

(Bryon Enns) #37

Still well guys says all ya need is his kit.

But wahda does he know?

Owner Alan Stillwell is a nationally recognized expert in suspension tuning. He was the resident suspension expert on ThumperTalk.com, with over 400,000 members and has tuned for a “who’s who” of top factory teams and riders (MX, OFF ROAD, GNCC, WORCS & NATIONAL ENDURO). Stillwell Performance has amassed a whopping 10 National and International #1 plates in the past 10 years. We have worked with a “who’s who” of top riders and teams, such as:

-Factory Husqvarna -Geico Honda
-SP/KTM Factory Satellite Team -Shane Watt’s DirtWise Academy
– Cody Webb – Max Gerston
-Jessie Groemm – Nathan Woods
– Shane Watts – Kyle Redmond
– Cory Graffunder – Jason Thomas
– Geoff Aaron – Nicole Bradford
– Mandi Mastin – Louise Forsley
– Ian Blythe – Mike Roth
In addition, the Stillwell Performance Professional Race Team earned multiple National & International titles across 4 different off road race series.

–2015/16 FIM WORLD JUNIOR CHAMPION & NATIONAL ENDUROCROSS JUNIOR CHAMPION
-2015 AMA NATIONAL ENDURO AA CLASS CHAMPION
-2015 GNCC XC2 CHAMPION
-2014 AMA NATIONAL ENDUROCROSS CHAMPION

-2014 AMA NATIONAL HARE & HOUND WOMENS CHAMPION
– 2013/2014 KING OF THE MOTOS CHAMPION
– 2013/2014 TENNESSEE KNOCKOUT CHAMPION
– 2012 NATIONAL ENDUROCROSS JUNIOR CHAMPION
– 2011 NATIONAL ENDUROCROSS AMATEUR CHAMPION

(Bryon Enns) #38

From Racer-X mag:

It has been no secret that KTM’s Research and Development department in Mattighofen, Austria has been developing this technology, which offers considerable benefits over carbureted models including drastically reduced fuel consumption while also no-longer having the need to pre-mix fuel or alter the machines’ jetting. Not only that, the new 2-stroke TPI models offer a completely new experience in terms of power delivery and rideability, which once again demonstrates KTM’s commitment to its offroad roots, continuing on from the all-new generation of Enduro machines released last year. As market leaders in this segment, KTM believes the new 2-stroke fuel injection technology, known as TPI (Transfer Port Injection), is revolutionary. More information will be available during the international media launch, which begins on May 15, 2017.

(Bryon Enns) #39

ktmtalk locked me out eve tho i gave them all my real info.

Your access is limited due to missing or incorrect info in your Profile.
A REAL first and last name is required, as well as a REAL city AND state.
Use the SETTINGS link at the top to correct that info and then use the Contact US link
at the bottom of the page so I can manually reset your status.

(Arthur Pappas) #40

You can buy a bike for $7500 that doesn't require any suspension work.