Island Living is the life

(Arthur Pappas) #21

Yup, that's my guess, too. I've ordered a new plug for the cable and also the receptacle on the generator. Will see what happens.

(Frany) #22

Does fex ex deliver there?

(Bryon Enns) #23

No problemo. Islanders have it covered.

(dave sudul) #24

I think the min wire gauge for a 30 amp circuit is 10. that looks like a 14 gauge but hard to tell from a pic. If your cable is longer than 50' you would need to go higher than 10 gauge

(Arthur Pappas) #25

Ha! Yes, our deliveries go to local Canada Post Office. Larger items like vehicles, appliances, etc., are delivered via chopper or barge.

(Bryon Enns) #26

Did Santa even find that little island you live on @motorambler?

(Arthur Pappas) #27

He did, but he said he couldn't fit a new Beta 390RR on his sleigh. So, I will have to make do with more hipster socks.

(Bryon Enns) #28

Santa was kind to me. New Fox 360 gear, some winter gloves, 100% googles. Life is good on the mainland.

(Arthur Pappas) #29

This would ruin your day and put your life in danger in no time (zoom in to center of image):

(Bryon Enns) #30

Give us a hint while we put "new camera" on your 2017 Christmas list

(Clayton James William Walker) #31

Us it a dead head? Mabe a shark?

(Arthur Pappas) #32

Bingo. You can just see it near the white 'tide' line near the center of the screen. From the boat it looks like a floating hubcap, only heavier -- much heavier.That's the shit you gotta deal wit boating around these parts.

Here it is about a half hour later where it has come closer to shore. I could hear it banging on the sea floor as the waves moved it around:

https://goo.gl/photos/YM34SYYrAk9YBcJT7

(Bryon Enns) #33

oh, a widow maker, nice.

(Clayton James William Walker) #34

Cue the jaws music for the inanimate object.

(Arthur Pappas) #35

The other day:

Today:

(Bryon Enns) #36

You got it good man. Don't you wish you could be driving home from work right now. haha

(Arthur Pappas) #37

That looks like a typical Tuesday in Richmond.

(Arthur Pappas) #38

A large black bear just decided to swim over for a visit.
Gonna make for an interesting night here on the rock…

(Clayton James William Walker) #39

Thats how they got to van isle

(Arthur Pappas) #40

Yeah, it also don’t help that one of the vacant property’s is full of fruit trees.