Colorado 600

(Clayton James William Walker) #1

http://www.colorado600.org/Colorado_600_2016

(Clayton James William Walker) #2

See if their is a 2017 model.

(Arthur Pappas) #3

Yeah looks like a fun ride, but not cheap. I'd guess about $2,500/ea to do this ride. What I don't get is they say all bikes must be street legal with plate, lights, horn, etc., but at the 4:00 minute mark you stary seeing bikes with no plate and no light. Not sur what the deal is.

https://youtu.be/PdvRwRZwguI

(Clayton James William Walker) #4

Prolly just say that to cover there ass. But insiders no the truth. It's out there.

(Arthur Pappas) #5

The event is $1,550 USD ($2050 CAD) which includes a $1000 USD official tax deduction (I doubt we could claim it). Add the cost to get to Colorado, fix Al's starting gear and remove the metal shavings from your engine, then the cost to get back to the muzzerland = ~$2,500 CAD per head (but likely more).

(Clayton James William Walker) #6

Well, I dint hafta pay for Als starter gear. However with Exchange as well as fuel to get there this trip is too expensive.

Goto Glen Helen for MXDN. Instead. Then go ride the Baja.

(Bryon Enns) #7

you got lots of time to plan this trip...

MONACO (Principality of Monaco), 28 September 2016 - Youthstream is pleased to announce the 2017 Monster Energy FIM Motocross of Nations will be held in Great Britain at the spectacular venue of Matterley Basin in Winchester.

Concerning the Monster Energy FIM Motocross of Nations to be held in USA, Youthstream is exploring possibilities for this event to be held in 2019 and discussions are under way to bring this unique event to a venue that is desired by the fans and the Motocross community.

(Clayton James William Walker) #8

I dont like UK since they left EU.

(Al Willard) #9

WTF You Talking to me

(Clayton James William Walker) #10

No. I'm not going to England to watch mx.

(Bryon Enns) #11

They didn't leave yet. They just said they will go, but you TOI guys should know how that can go.