Anywhere to ride?

(Bryon Enns) #1

Riding Area: You Tell Me

Date: Sunday Feb26

Details: Roost dirt or cut trees?

Gotta ride some moto! I did some bicycling but my legs feel like gumby out there.

(Arthur Pappas) #2

@KTM-Bryon hopefully one of these d-bags showed up to ride with you. I sat on a new Africa Twin the other day -- man what a nice machine!

(Bryon Enns) #3

Hmm, didn't get the invite from @Clayx or @tuxedodave for the Saturday ride so I went out Sunday. Lev & I did a nice 31km loop of McNutt in the fresh snow. Good times. Here's Lev @franhoser showing me how it's done on Ridge Trail

https://youtu.be/2dgHLS1DcU4

(David Renfrew) #4

Sorry Bryon I wasn't planning on riding till the night before and Clayx was begging me to come babysit the 2 kids on the ride. Insert lame emoji here lol.
It looked like you had some entertainment yourself.

(Clayton James William Walker) #5

Yah sorry Bryon I had the 2 boys and didn't think I would have adults along. But they did manage to save my ass or rather Hotrod Scott's ass. After he fowled a couple of plugs. Still it was a good ride. Hope that Scott's mechanic can get it sorted by the next ride. Or pick him up the brand new 2017 Husky 250 he was talking about.

(Bryon Enns) #6

Here's some more riding by Lev @franhoser and me. It turns out there was some vid of me crashing this ride. Haha. That is sooooo rare.

https://youtu.be/YZ6gaOfeG9A

(Bryon Enns) #7

Check out the jump off the rock at 5:53 of the vid. I just saw a white trail then realized this was the rock I always roll off. Can you say "Surprise". 1st time jumping it. Haha.

(Arthur Pappas) #8

Good vid, @KTM-Bryon! -- I thought you were for sure havin a dirt nap at the 5:53 mark! Hard to believe there's still that much snow on the mountain and we're pretty much into March!

(Bryon Enns) #9

That snow was all fresh. Lev was out on the Thursday before and rode on dirt. It sounds like even Saturday there was no snow. Funny how it all came down in the trails too. Typically it would hang in the trees and the trails would stay clear.

you can see the snow falling in a few places in the videos. Like the last 4 seconds of the dirt nap vid. That was all snow falling from the trees. It was a bluebird day when we rode!

(Clayton James William Walker) #10

I hope the latest snow fall knock down that danger tree on Woods Pass.

(Bryon Enns) #11

we didn't hit up woods pass so didn't see that tree. Only tree down was a small one just above the road on Holy Smoke.