Ama Supercoss 2017

(Arthur Pappas) #41

How in the hell is Dungey still leading the overall standings? We are 12 races into this series and he has won what, 2 races this year? This is total bullshit. There needs to be a bigger spread between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place ffs! Dungey will cruise all year long racking up points for coming in 2nd, 3rd, or 4th.

1st Place: 30 Points

2nd Place: 24 Points

3rd Place: 20 Points

(Clayton James William Walker) #42

That's why he's the diesel.

(Arthur Pappas) #43

I hear ya. Tomac, with his 7(?) wins, has got to be frustrated.

(Clayton James William Walker) #44

He should a beat Dungey in the 2 races that Dungey won and not crashed in that one race. Then he would be in first.

Tomac is just the little engine that could.

I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.

(Arthur Pappas) #45

Tomac goes balls out and takes risks. Dungey wouldn't risk getting his jersey dirty.

(Clayton James William Walker) #46

Stupid comment. Yah like Dungey never went down hard before and was out for the season.

Tomac will take himself out and The Dung Hole will cruise to an easy victory.

(Bryon Enns) #47

Man, I am about 3-4 races out of touch. Gotta watch some racing when I get back home. but the connection speed to DailyMotion sure seems to suck. Can't seem to watch a full heat race without it hanging up.

(Arthur Pappas) #48

All you've missed is Tomac cleaning house pretty much every Sat night.

(Clayton James William Walker) #49

...and Dingey holding onto a strong lead.

(Arthur Pappas) #50

Strong my ass. Tomac in the lead after tomorrow night!

(Clayton James William Walker) #51

the reason there isn't a bigger spread from 1st to 2nd for points is so they hafta race the whole season. If a guy crashes then he really has to win a lot to overcome the points gap. see.

(Arthur Pappas) #52

The flip side to that is it creates far less motivation to hang out your nuts and go for the win cuz 4th place is almost the same as winning, points-wise.

You can bet your ass that "dieseling" would disappear if the spread was 6 points and 10 points between 1st and 2nd/3rd place, respectively.

(Clayton James William Walker) #53

They're not hanging their nuts out already?

Some years the top 3 or 4 guys take themselves our. Same point system. If you want carnage just watch Fail Army.

Donghead earned those points and it's up to Tomac to catch him. That makes good Racing.

(Arthur Pappas) #54

450 main event was a two man race tonight, with Tomac leading all 25 laps in St. Louis while picking up his 8th win of the season.

Wish I was at home cuz would've been awesome to catch the next round in Seattle.

(Clayton James William Walker) #55

Yawn...just got up. I won't have time to find out where to watch the race. So Tomac dropped Dickcheesey like a hot potatoe and won the race and is now points leader!?!?

He will get his he can't hold on for the rest of the series.

(Clayton James William Walker) #56

Nope Dingdongey still leads by 4 points.

(Bryon Enns) #57

Just watched Detroit today. Will have to watch St. Louis this week.

(Clayton James William Walker) #58

Chilly White says the Reed blocked Dingbatty for three laps. Racist!

(Arthur Pappas) #59

Reed did that to get back at Trumpy for being a douche to the Aussie PM.

On another note, it's nice to be able to watch FSN1!

(Clayton James William Walker) #60

oh whats FSn1

Reed should run for president. I would vote for him.