Ama Supercoss 2017

(Arthur Pappas) #21

No idea, but there are a few 'theories' out there suggesting he's either not ready to ride (interpret that as you will) or that he's asking for too much money.

(Clayton James William Walker) #22

The lap times generally slow after 1/2 the race is over.

Bubba can't race because he is not competitive without PED's(performance enhancing drugs). Loser.

It would be cool if Poto came back even though he has the personality of a block of styrofoam.

(Arthur Pappas) #23

Was good to see CR22 slip ahead of Dungey in PHX. Would love to see him win a couple/few races this year.

(Arthur Pappas) #24

Anyone got a live feed that's working?

(Arthur Pappas) #25

I think this is a working feed:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5alyxp_2017-monster-energy-supercross-oakland-free-live-stream-hd_sport

(Arthur Pappas) #26

Oh man I thought it was gonna turn into a snoozefest when Dungey got out to that big lead at the start of the race.Thank you Eli Tomac!

(Arthur Pappas) #27

Anyone got a working feed for tonight's race? I don't see anything on the dailymotion.com website. You got anything working @KTM-Bryon?

(Bryon Enns) #28

No, i have given up on the live feeds and started watching video's a day or week after the race

(Arthur Pappas) #29

I couldn't find anything either.

Marvin Musquin wins his first Supercross 450 race ever.

1. Marvin Musquin
  2. Cole Seely
  3. Jason Anderson
  4. Ryan Dungey
  5. Dean Wilson
  6. Broc Tickle
  7. Jake Weimer
  8. Davi Millsaps
  9. Justin Bogle
  10. Malcolm Stewart
  11. Trey Canard
  12. Vince Friese
  13. Mike Alessi
  14. Cooper Webb
  15. Eli Tomac
  16. Jimmy Albertson
  17. Blake Baggett
  18. Austin Politeli
  19. Chad Reed
  20. Alex Ray
  21. Cade Clason
  22. Justin Brayton

(Clayton James William Walker) #30

What's happening to Dunghole? He's falling off a little sinice Rokzen augered in.

(Shayne) #31

Maybe you should hold his hand and give him moral support..!. thought he was your fav... you flip flop like the Russian buying toys...I'm sure you are closet bubba fan..lolUploading...

(Arthur Pappas) #32

What kinda toys has @Orido been flip floppin on?

(Arthur Pappas) #33

Tomac has gotta have at least a couple ulcers brewing inside Dungey right now.

(Arthur Pappas) #34

'Nutha good race. Too bad Dungey got the holeshot and had the clear track. Woulda been much more interesting if he started midpack with Tomac.

(Bryon Enns) #35

You guys find a live feed that works or just watched the highlight reels? I gotta check out the race on DailyMotion this week.

(Arthur Pappas) #36

No live feed here, just the highlights, etc., for this particular race.

(Bryon Enns) #37

ya. Live is dead.

I watched the race on DailyMotion but that was messed up too and it was only available in Standard def. HD was to be loaded by now though.

(Arthur Pappas) #38

Good to see Tomac back on top in Toronto. Gotta give it to Dungey -- the guy knows how to risk nothing and accept 2nd place. Also good to see the old man near the top @ 4th spot.

(Bryon Enns) #39

great racing in TO. that 250 heat#1 was great. good racing!

(Arthur Pappas) #40

I completely forgot about last night's race in Daytona. Anyone watch it? Good racing? I see Tomac won the main event.