Ama Supercoss 2017

(Arthur Pappas) #1

Anyone know where or how to watch the 2017 AMA SX in Canada? Hell, I'd even consider a PPV if it was 'official'.

(Clayton James William Walker) #2

A pubit on Cloverdale has it , 'parently.

(Bryon Enns) #3

for practice etc go to race day live:

Can't remember where I was streaming the race from. Gotta do some surfing for a link.

(Bryon Enns) #4

This might be it.

http://www.supercrosslive.com/en-US/news

(Bryon Enns) #5

https://youtu.be/3gg0rqZstQQ

(Arthur Pappas) #6

I don't follow SX too closely, but why isn't James Stewart racing?

(Bryon Enns) #7

Short answer is no ride.

Couple months ago he said “It’s been a struggle with putting things together for next year with so many sponsors pulling out of MX and a deep pool of great riders and lack of rides"

Now he said:
“It’s been 16 years since a Saturday night in January came and I wasn’t in a stadium doing what I love. But all I can say is it won’t last for long!!! Truly can’t tell you how much I’m looking forward to returning doing it my way. After months of trying to make things happen, I realize that no matter what I would do, it wasn’t going to work. You keep doing the samething then it’s no one else fault besides your own, no matter who’s doing it to you. So we’re doing it on our own. To all that supported me… I’ll see you soon. To all that didn’t… I’ll see you soon. Wanna thank all my sponsors that are supporting me through this adventure. And most importantly, I wanna thank my fans for being ultra patient with me through all of this. Wasn’t until last week that I actually had a final plan to go at it this way. For those that tried to break me. Sorry… but you can’t get rid of me that easy. Not quite done yet.”–James Stewart

(Arthur Pappas) #8

New race format this year? Now they race for 20 minutes, not 20 laps? Whaaaaat?

(Arthur Pappas) #9

Race results and recaps:

(Bryon Enns) #10

Did that live stream link work? I was out so now I gotta find some YouTube vids to catch up.

Good to see a shakeup and have a red bike take the top spot eh.

(Arthur Pappas) #11

Not for me, and I couldn't find it anywhere else, either. Sucks that such a premier sport goes pretty much unnoticed in this country.

(Clayton James William Walker) #12

Obviously he's gone into drug rehab. Read between the lines.

(Arthur Pappas) #13

Just watched the 450 finals on Youtube. Roczen was on another planet. He looked the business right from the get go where he showed up in his NSX wearing a multi thousand dollar suit -- everyone else in scrubs.

Will be interesting to see Honda vs KTM thru the rest of the series.

(Arthur Pappas) #14

Round Two: San Diego

Let's see if Mr. Roczen can extend his lead. I'm guessing a repeat for first and second places, with Reed coming in 3rd.

(Bryon Enns) #15

Try this live feed

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x585i2q_2017-monster-energy-supercross-san-diego-free-live-stream-hd_sport

(Clayton James William Walker) #16

I think it was that feed I watched. Worked ok however Definnately not HD.

(Arthur Pappas) #17

Tough night for Roczen. Who's gonna stop the KTM train freight train now?

(Clayton James William Walker) #18

Still early in the season. Dungey could crash and break his arm. But he won't.

(Bryon Enns) #19

Ya, maybe Webb will step up, tell Yamie to get that 450f handing like a 250f, and kick Dungey's ass. Hmm, well maybe next year. He's still young.

So what's with James not riding but his bro riding? Anyone hear the latest excuse?

(Arthur Pappas) #20

Of course he won't -- he's as exciting to watch as I am. Did you notice the lap times for the entire field of riders dropped by 3 seconds after KR KO'd? Everyone just slowed the hell down cuz there was no one to chase.