2018 DSBC Loose Screw Ride - Kamloops

(Arthur Pappas) #41

For now just upload them one at a time in the order you want. Am still investigating if there’s a way to upload in order of timestamp or file name.

(Bryon Enns) #42

Ya, the first one was us crossing the first mud slide. The other ones are from East Harrison FSR on the way home as the sun set as we reached Kookipi pass so we rode 75 kms of E. Harrison in the dark. That moving shot of Al & Clay was they crossing a washed out section that was all small boulders.

(Bryon Enns) #43

Because I wore my heart rate monitor the GPS calculated I burned about 11,000 calories over the three days. I would say that’s in the ballpark!

(Clayton James William Walker) #44

(Arthur Pappas) #45

So you’ve burned thru a dollars worth of tread?

(Clayton James William Walker) #46

I may have slightly embellished my coin placement. But yes several dollars of tread.

(Bryon Enns) #47

My post on DSBC “We had a great time but weren’t able to complete the A-route. But what we did ride sure was good, except for that one log crossing. Wait, there was that other log crossing, and that other one…”

(Arthur Pappas) #48

Just found out that the order the pics are uploaded into a post is in the order your OS hands them off to the (STBC) server – & there’s nothing anyone can do about that. Even though you might select-shift all the pics in order (example: select 400.jpg then shift-click 404.jpg) your OS might see things differently (as shown in red circled area below):

This happens on Windoze and Mac, but I have not tested it on a Unix/Linux platform (no time to spin up a VM at the moment).

The only workaround I can offer that seems to cancel out this weird OS behavior seems to be to shift-click each picture in reverse order. So, in the pics I posted above you’d select 404.jpg then shift-click 403.jpg then shift-click 402.jpg, etc.

It ain’t pretty, but it’s the only “fix” I know. It has nothing to do with the forum software.