2017 Route Of All Evil

(Arthur Pappas) #1

Well, how was it? Pics? Stories? Vids? I was planning on showing up just to see you d-bags but 25 knot winds nixed any plans of escaping the rock this morning.

Let’s hear it.

(Bryon Enns) #2

Holy mother of pearl! That’s some serious trail work that has gone on this year at McNutt. The A-route had 47 kms of goodness too it and right now I can honesty say it felt like 50kms. haha.

Here is a vid of us heading into and around Race Loop

(Arthur Pappas) #3

@KTM-Bryon thanks for sharing. So much flow at McNutt…wow! I hardly recognize the place. I could see @baysam in front of you but couldn’t make out anyone else.

(Clayton James William Walker) #4

Oh yah was good. Between arrowing and sweeping I rode the A course 3 days in a row. Good excercise. Ryno was the creator of the loop. He and Eugene did a spit tonne of work.

MRM came through biggly donating a Sony helmet cam as well pating for the bbq.

Slightly less attendance at 99 which is the allowable amount with thE L.O.U. that BMMC curtently has with the RSTBC.

(Bryon Enns) #5

Here’s me leading Al & Maurice into Joe Poke and up With God. Such a great trail combo. Oh ya, check out my crash right at the start of Joe Poke. Front tire started to slide a bit and I got off balance, or maybe I was off balance and lost the front end, but the end result was a nice tumble.

(Arthur Pappas) #6

Good stuff @KTM-Bryon Your 250 sounds angry!

By the way, if you use the “Share” link (below the video) on Youtube instead of the URL address then your vids will appear like they do now.